Health Education and Promotion
The mission of OSU’s rapidly growing Health Education & Promotion (HEP) program is to develop students who can provide preventative health services in community, corporate, or clinical settings. Students can choose between options in Public Health or Exercise & Health. Upon completion of their undergraduate degree, many students continue graduate study in academic fields like Health Education/Promotion, Exercise Science, Public Health, Athletic Training, Nursing, and Physical Therapy. Graduates are also eligible to sit for the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) exam and the American College of Sports Medicine’s Health/Fitness Instructor certification exam.
- Society for Public Health Education; Washington, D.C.
- Tulsa Health Department; Tulsa, OK
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc.; OKC, OK
- Michael Johnson Performance; McKinney, TX
- Next Level Sports Performance; Golden, CO
- Ubuntu Youth Center; Ntunzini, South Africa
- Inverness Village; Tulsa, OK
- Med X of Estes; Estes Park, CO
- Total Health; Stillwater, OK
- Georgetown Hospital; Washington, D.C.