EHA Morsani Staff Service Award
This distinguished staff award has been awarded since 1998 in honor of Frank and Carol Morsani, of Tampa, Florida, who have shown great generosity and support of Oklahoma State University, the College of Education, Health and Aviation and education and the arts in general. Frank Morsani grew up near Ramona, Oklahoma, and Carol is a native of Tulsa. A 1957 graduate of Oklahoma A&M College, Frank is a noted entrepreneur and the former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce of the United States. Carol studied interior design at OSU and is nationally known for her many philanthropic projects. In 2010, Frank and Carol received honorary doctorates from Oklahoma State University. This award is extended to staff members in recognition of their professional achievement and service to the College, and/or the University.
Frank and Carol Morsani Outstanding Staff Award Check List:
1. Completed online nomination form (link)
2. Up to three letters of recommendation outlining the nominee’s:
- Distinguishable job performance
- Service, leadership, and commitment to the College
- Professional achievements
- Other significant information
*Letters of support must be uploaded and attached to the online nomination form. All nomination forms and letters of support must be received by March 31, 2018 (for consideration for the 2017 awards). For more information, please call Kim Lewer 405.744.8022.
1. Nominees must hold a classified or exempt position in the OSU College of Education, Health and Aviation and have at least one year of service.
2. Nominations are solicited from the EHA faculty, staff and students.
3. Nominations remain in the nomination pool for three years. After three years, the individual’s nomination must be submitted again.
Selection Committee Chair – EHA Staff Action Team Chair
Staff Member – EHA Staff Action Team Vice Chair
Faculty Member – HCCP Faculty Representative, EHA Leadership Team
Faculty Member – STLES Faculty Representative, EHA Leadership Team
Faculty Member – KAHR Faculty Representative, EHA Leadership Team
Faculty Member – SEFLA Faculty Representative, EHA Leadership Team
Student Member – President, Education Student Council
Student Member – President, Education Graduate Student Association
- Patty Bible 1997
- Brenda Brown 1998
- Kathy Boyer 1999
- Pamela Porter 2000
- Lance Millis 2001
- Deanna Leport 2002
- Cyndi Collin-Hise and Linda Myers 2003
- Elizabeth Halley 2004
- Wilda Reedy 2005
- Terry Hunt 2006
- Sandi Ireland 2007
- Marta Kochenower 2008
- Todd Snethen 2009
- Debbie McAuliff 2010
- Kevin Gerfen 2011
- Toby Brown 2012
- Amber Grimm and Candace Thrasher 2013
- Dustin Ivey 2014
- Pat Karcher and Kat Colson 2015
- Leslie Evans and Tim Schlais 2016