- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
EHA Morsani Staff Service Award
This award recognizes EHA staff members exceptional level of loyal service to the College of Education, Health and Aviation. This award is intended to emphasize the importance of service, leadership and commitment to OSU. Recipients will receive $500 and recognition at the spring EHA Excellence reception. The recipient will also serve as a nominee for the OSU University Service Award. For more information, please contact EHA Staff Action Team Chair, Kim Lewer 405-744-8022.
- Nominees must hold a classified or exempt position in the OSU College of Education, Health and Aviation and have at least one year of service prior to the deadline for submitting nominations.
- Nominees must not have received the award within the past five years.
The Selection Committee evaluates on evidence of the following qualities:
- The nominees record of professional, cooperative and supportive service to promote efficient and effective administration in the College.
- The nominee's record of preventing as well as resolving difficulties.
- Evidence of going above and beyond the minimum requirements of the position to insure quality service to students, faculty, staff and partners.
- The nominee’s personal integrity, high ethical standards and solid commitment to inclusion, diversity and equity.
- EHA staff, faculty and students may nominate a staff member.
- An online nomination form and three letters of support must be submitted. Letters of support should summarize the extent to which the nominee meets the award criteria.
- Nominations received after the March 31st deadline will not be considered.
Review and selection process:
- Nominees will be evaluated by an EHA Staff Action Team subcommittee based on criteria
established within the guidelines. The subcommittee is not bound to select a recipient
each year if nominees do not demonstrate the goals as established within the guidelines.
The chair of the EHA Staff Action Team will appoint a subcommittee chair and the subcommittee
will consist of the following:
a. EHA Staff Action Team subcommittee chair
b. Two EHA staff members
c. One former EHA staff award recipient
d. Two EHA Leadership Team members or designees
- The EHA Staff Action Team subcommittee will make a recommendation to the Dean. Only one staff member will be awarded.
- Recipient will be announced at the spring EHA Excellence Reception.
- Recipient will serve as a nominee for the OSU University Service Award.
EHA Morsani Staff Service Award Application
- Patty Bible 1997
- Brenda Brown 1998
- Kathy Boyer 1999
- Pamela Porter 2000
- Lance Millis 2001
- Deanna Leport 2002
- Cyndi Collin-Hise and Linda Myers 2003
- Elizabeth Halley 2004
- Wilda Reedy 2005
- Terry Hunt 2006
- Sandi Ireland 2007
- Marta Kochenower 2008
- Todd Snethen 2009
- Debbie McAuliff 2010
- Kevin Gerfen 2011
- Toby Brown 2012
- Amber Grimm and Candace Thrasher 2013
- Dustin Ivey 2014
- Pat Karcher and Kat Colson 2015
- Leslie Evans and Tim Schlais 2016
- Casey Powell and Sherri Longan 2017