- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
Be an active part of making OSU a more inclusive and supportive place for diverse individuals.
Commit to personal growth in understanding issues related to diversity and equity by participating in the EHA and HS Diversity Cord Project.
How to Earn your EHA and HS Graduation Cord:
- Open to EHA and HS undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff
- Engagements are tracked through the “STW-EHA Diversity Cord” Canvas page. You will be added to this Canvas page after completing the Registration Form.
- Complete 8 diversity engagements, on or off campus. Engagements include guest lectures, performances, and campus and community activities that give you an opportunity to learn about and engage with diverse people.
- Start during any year of your program; even seniors can join! You just need to complete 8 engagements.
- Complete a brief summary and reflection and upload documentation for each engagement
to earn your engagement points.
- Engagements that meet the criteria of developing knowledge of your understandings of diversity and equity will be approved by program administrators.
- Falsification of engagement records or documentation will result in removal from the program and is an Academic Integrity violation.
- Wear your cord on graduation day!