- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
College of Education, Health and Aviation Student Council
The purpose of EHA Student Council shall be to promote and foster better relationships among the students and faculty in the College of Education, Health and Aviation, to encourage the participation of students in worthwhile educational activities and to provide opportunities for the personal and professional development and growth of all students in the College of Education, Health and Aviation.
Education, Health and Aviation Student Council offers a unique opportunity for students to actively participate in events throughout the college, while encouraging college-wide student involvement. It's an opportunity to build relationships with other students within the College of Education, Health and Aviation as well as the faculty. Some of the involvement within the College of Education includes the Alumni Homecoming Tailgate, Education, Health & Aviation Week, faculty mix and mingles and participation in other organization's events in our college.
All Education, Health and Aviation majors and undergraduate classifications are encouraged to apply. Members must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Education, Health and Aviation and maintain a 2.5 GPA.
We expect our members to put appropriate time and effort into participating in ESC. Our members are required to attend the monthly meetings, earn at least 5 points by attending pre-approved events supporting our college and stay actively engaged in this organization throughout the year. This is an organization to build one’s character and involvement within the College of Education, Health and Aviation. We fully expect our members to participate and add to our college through meaningful experiences.
New member recruitment takes place during the beginning of each fall semester. Applications for 2019-20 will be available beginning Fall 2019. Apply here.
- President – Jack Robertson Senior, Elementary Education
- First Vice-President – Ally Quezada Senior, Applied Exercise Science
- Second Vice-President – Cailey Padgett Junior, Applied Exercise Science
- Secretary – Jennifer Kennedy, Senior, Elementary Education
- Treasurer – Maddy Willis, Sophomore, Applied Exercise Science, Pre- Professional
- Historian/Public Relations – Craig Anderson Junior, Aerospace Administration & Operations, Aviation Management
- Advisor – Mary Mach
College of Education, Health & Aviation SGA Senators
- Logan Hutto – Junior, Aerospace Administration & Operations, Professional Pilot
- Taylor Hendrick – Sophomore, Aerospace Administration & Operations, Professional Pilot
2018-19 Member List
Hailey Adams, Craig Anderson, Blake Anthamatten, Alli Baden, Abigail Bohn, Hannah Childers, Megan Doerneman, Mattie Duncan, Ellie Fate, Taylor Hendrick, Logan Hutto, Jennifer Kennedy, Alaina Maulsby, MaKenzie McAdams, Morgan McCaskey, Micah Mueggenborg, Emelia Mueller, Cailey Padgett, Ally Quezada, Jack Robertson, Aubrey Rosencutter, Meredith Round, Allison Sernett, Andrea Short, Megan West, Maddy Willis
EHA Student Council Umbrella Organizations
- Flying Aggies
- American Association for Airport Executives (AAAE)
- Women in Aviation
- Alpha Eta Rho
- Health Promotion Club
- Leisure Majors Club
- Physical Education Club
- Recreation Majors Club
- Recreation Therapy Majors Club
- National Science Teachers Association – Student Chapter
- Student Oklahoma Education Association
- Kappa Kappa Iota
- Elementary Educators of Tomorrow
- College of Education, Health and Aviation Ambassadors