- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
College of Education, Health and Aviation Associates
What is the College of Education, Health and Aviation Associates?
The Associates is a group of individuals whose experience, counsel and participation
have had a profound impact on the College of Education, Health and Aviation’s ability
to provide a quality educational experience for its students.
The Associates shall advance the college through their mission:
• Cultivate an awareness and appreciation for the value and contributions of the College
of Education, Health and Aviation to students, colleagues and the community at large.
• Promote activities and accomplishments.
• Participate in the enhancement of financial resources.
• Provide support for the dean of the college.
To continue improving and developing, the College of Education, Health and Aviation
depends on annual support from people who have benefitted from its programs in the
past and who are dedicated to seeing Oklahoma State University
recognized as one of the outstanding education schools in the country.
How Do I Become an Associate?
Donors who provide a gift of $1,000 or more annually or who choose to create an endowment
are EHA Associates. This donation serves as an investment in our college. Alumni 35
years of age and younger may give $500 annually. Gifts can be directed to any area
of the college. Many have established scholarships; others support areas such as
classroom technology, aviation and research. What all Associates share is a commitment
to ensuring excellence in all of the College of Education, Health and Aviation’s diverse
programs. Unrestricted associates gifts have been used for scholarships, student recruitment,
and alumni connection events.
Through The Associates’ support:
• Lives have been changed through generous scholarships
• Outstanding faculty have been recruited and retained
• Technological advancements have enriched the College of Education, Health and Aviation’s academic programs
What are the Benefits?
• The satisfaction of assisting the College of Education, Health and Aviation to
become a top-ranked Education college.
• Early notification about college-sponsored events, including lecturers, symposiums and conferences.
• Opportunities to network with professionals from the College of Education, Health and Aviation.
• Recognition in various College of Education, Health and Aviation print and online publications.
• Complimentary College of Education, Health and Aviation publications.
• Twice a year the Associates meet on the OSU Campus in Stillwater. Meetings include an update from the Dean and have included visits to the newest spaces on campus and an insiders view to some of OSU’s latest and greatest programs.
If you are interested in becoming a College of Education, Health and Aviation Associate, please contact Denise Unruh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 385-5663.