- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
M.S. in Educational Leadership Studies: College Student Development
Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Leadership Studies (College Student Development): The College Student Development Program seeks to educate, inspire, and make a difference with students who will improve colleges and universities through the leadership of and within student affairs organizations. The program provides students with the educational experience and skills necessary to analyze and resolve educational issues and work with a wide diversity of students.
Application materials must be received
at least six weeks prior to the desired
start of coursework. For consderation
for Fall GA positions, application must be
received by Jan. 31.
The application process requires two steps:
1) Graduate College Application
- Visit https://app.it.okstate.edu/gradcollege/
- Complete the online application to the Graduate College.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
2) Program Application
- Visit HERE for the Application Information Packet.
- Current academic resume.
- Career objective essay (2-3 pages, double spaced)
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Critical Issue Essay (2-3 pages, double spaced)
- Two examples of written work.
- Interview: The program faculty may request an interview with applicants.
GA and GTA Positions: