- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
M.S. in Educational Leadership Studies: College Student Development
The College Student Development Program seeks to educate, inspire and make a difference with students who will improve colleges and universities through the leadership of and within student affairs organizations. The program provides students with the educational experience and skills necessary to analyze and resolve educational issues and work with a wide diversity of students.
Admission Questions & Program Information:
Dr. Amber Manning-Ouellette / Program Coordinator, U.S. Programs
405-744-9445 / email@example.com
Rolling admissions (application materials must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the desired start of coursework). Priority deadline to be considered for campus assistantships is February 1st.
Visit https://gradcollege.okstate.edu/apply/index.html to complete the application. The following items are required to complete the application
Please be sure to review the application information packet for more information on these components by visiting this link.
- Current academic resume.
- Personal Statement which includes a career objectives and personal goals essay (1-2 pages, double spaced)
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
- Optional Academic Writing Sample (supplemental)
- Interview: The program faculty may request an interview with applicants.