- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
M.S. in Educational Leadership Studies: Higher Education
The M.S. degree is designed to prepare students for entry level and mid level management positions at public and private colleges and universities. In addition, the program is intended to provide maximum flexibility in meeting the specific needs of staff in their current positions and to contribute to their professional mobility and development in higher education.
Admission Questions & Program Information:
Dr. Kerri Kearney / Program Coordinator
405-697-8263 / email@example.com
Rolling admissions (application materials must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the desired start of coursework). Priority deadline to be considered for campus assistantships is February 1st.
Visit https://gradcollege.okstate.edu/apply/index.html to complete the application. The following items are required to complete the application
Please be sure to review the application information packet for more information on these components by visiting this link.
- Current academic resume.
- Personal Statement which includes a career objectives and personal goals essay (1-2 pages, double spaced)
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
- Optional Academic Writing Sample (supplemental)
- Interview: The program faculty may request an interview with applicants.