- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
M.S. in Educational Leadership Studies: Higher Education
The M.S. degree is designed to prepare students for entry level and mid level management positions at public and private colleges and universities. In addition, the program is intended to provide maximum flexibility in meeting the specific needs of staff in their current positions and to contribute to their professional mobility and development in higher education.
Admission Questions & Program Information:
Dr. Amber Manning-Ouellette / Program Coordinator
405-744-9445 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Rolling admissions (application materials must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the desired start of coursework). Priority deadline to be considered for campus assistantships is February 1st.
The application process requires steps:
1) Graduate College Application
- Visit https://app.it.okstate.edu/gradcollege/
- Complete the online application to the Graduate College.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
2) Program Application
- Visit HERE for the Application Information Packet.
- Current academic resume.
- Career objective essay (1-2 pages, double spaced)
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Critical Issue Essay (1-2 pages, double spaced)
- Interview: The program faculty may request an interview with applicants.
Please consult the Application Information Packet for additional details on these documents.