M.S. in Educational Leadership Studies: Higher Education
Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Leadership Studies (Higher Education): The M.S. degree is designed to prepare students for entry level and mid level management positions at public and private colleges and universities. In addition, the program is intended to provide maximum flexibility in meeting the specific needs of staff in their current positions and to contribute to their professional mobility and development in Higher education.
The application process requires two steps:
1) Graduate College Application
- Visit https://app.it.okstate.edu/gradcollege/
- Complete the online application to the Graduate College.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
2) Program Application
- Visit HERE for the Application Information Packet.
- Current resume
- Career objective essay (2-3 pages, double spaced)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Critical Issue Essay (2-3 pages, double spaced
- Official score less than 5 years old from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) verbal, quantitative, and writing sections or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT).
- Interview: the program faculty may request an interview with applicants.
Please consult the Application Information Packet for additional details on these documents.