- Academic Units
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75
- Recent (within 5 years) official GRE test scores
- Three positive letters of reference
- A statement of professional-related experience and goals (3 pages, double-spaced) emphasizing the applicant’s pertinent personal, educational, and professional experiences and setting for one’s professional aspirations.
- International students must include a signed Confirmation of Resources form and TOEFL scores.
- For questions regarding admissions questions, please contact the program coordinator.
Graduate College Application Process
- Visit https://app.it.okstate.edu/gradcollege to apply.
- Complete the online application to the Graduate College.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
- Submit supporting documents (test scores, letters of reference, statement of purpose)
- Yearly admissions deadline is February 15.
Application for Financial Assistance
- Scholarships are available through the College of Education: https://education.okstate.edu/scholarships
- Students at OSU-Tulsa can apply for scholarships through OSU-Tulsa: https://www.osu-tulsa.okstate.edu/financialaid/scholarships.php
- Students who are interested in applying for an assistantship through the REMS Program should contact the program coordinator to express their interest. Those interested in an assistantship through CERE should contact the CERE Director.