- External Evaluator, Center for Health Sciences, Health Resources and Service Administration grant for Area Health Education Centers Program, 2017, 5 years.
- Evaluator, College of Education, Health and Aviation, NSF grant. Transitioning Students to Teacher-Researchers (TSTR), 2017, 3 years.
- Oklahoma State Department of Education, Development and Evaluation of an Effective Accountability System for Oklahoma Schools. 2014-2015.
- Statistical Data analysis for Church of Christ, Stillwater, OK Spring 2017
- Consulting Oklahoma State University Assessment and Testing (UAT), Campus Climate Survey Statistical Data Analysis. Spring 2017
- Consulting Oklahoma State University, Office of Financial Aid, Cost of Attending analyses. 2013-2014.
- Evaluation of the Oklahoma State University Material Science in Engineering Research Experience for Undergraduate (REU) 2016-2017.
- Evaluation of Oklahoma State University’s Learning and Student Success Opportunity (LASSO) Center. 2013-2015
Barnes, L.L.B., Wheeler, D. M., & Khojasteh, J. (In press). Cancer information seeking: Sources and patterns. Health Education Journal.
Hathcoat, J.D., Penn, J.D., Barnes, L.L.B., & Comer, J.C. (2016). A second dystopia in Education: Validity issues in authentic assessment practices. Research in Higher Education, DOI 10.1007/s1162-016-9407-1.
- Barnes, L. L. B., Wheeler, D. L., Laster, B. B., McGaugh, M., & Morse, A. (2013). Development of a scale to measure laypersons’ beliefs about medical knowledge. Health Education Journal, DOI: 10.1177/0017896911430764.