Education Outreach facilitates the delivery of EHA course work and academic programs. Consistent with the OSU mission and in conjunction with faculty and academic programs in the EHA, Education Outreach provides support, services and programs to meet the professional needs of educators advancing the state of Oklahoma and the nation while promoting and facilitating engagement of the college and university with state, national and international communities.
Education Outreach offers faculty-led study abroad trips, off-campus courses, distance learning, online courses, weekend and evening course work, non-credit courses and professional development opportunities.
Centers & Clinics:
- Center for Research on STEM Teaching and Learning (CRSTL)
- Center for Educational Research and Evaluation
- Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic*
- Flight Center
- Oklahoma Center for School Business Management
- Randall and Carol White Reading and Mathematics Center*
- School Psychology Center
- Watson Family Student Academic Success Center
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Assistance Center
* in Stillwater and Tulsa