Deadline to Apply for 2018-2019 College of Education, Health and Aviation Scholarships: February 1, 2018 @ 11:30 pm CST
EHA's scholarship application process requires students to complete a Short Answer Form (Part I) and Student Profile (Part II). Upon successful submission (Part III) of the Short Answer Form and Student Profile, students will receive a confirmation notice.
IMPORTANT - EHA's scholarship application process does not include the ability to save your work. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow these steps:
Part I - SHORT ANSWER FORM
- Download and complete the Short Answer Form.
- Save the PDF file using your Banner ID (A########) as the PDF file name.
Part II - STUDENT PROFILE
- Complete the appropriate (Graduate/Undergraduate/OSUTeach) Student Profile.
- Answer the Screening Questions.
- Save a copy of the completed Student Profile.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Part III - SUBMISSION
- When prompted, upload the Short Answer Form PDF file completed in Part I.
- Save the upload is complete, save the confirmation notice indicating that your EHA scholarship application was successfully submitted.
- All information provided during the EHA scholarship application process is subject to verification.
- Upon request, additional supporting documentation must be provided by the scholarship applicant.
- In the event that more than one Student Profile is inadvertently submitted, only the most recent submission will be considered. All prior submissions will be discarded.
- If you are an OSU student-athlete, do NOT list any athletics participation, athletics leadership, or athletics awards on scholarship applications, letters of recommendation, or any other documentation submitted with your application. This includes involvement in athletics at any point in your life. Reporting such activity may keep you from accepting scholarship funds due to NCAA rules.
- Begin the EHA scholarship application process by selecting the appropriate link:
Undergraduate Application Link
Graduate Application Link
If you need assistance with applying for College of Education scholarships, please contact:
Amy Watters, EHA Scholarship Coordinator - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org