- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
Sarah R. Gordon, Ph.D.
Research, Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics
- Program evaluation
- Effective assessment ractives in higher education
- Diversity as a concept and learning outcome in higher education
- Research Design and Methodology
- Program Evaluation I
- Program Evaluation II
- Ph.D., Research, Evaluation, Measurement and Statistics (cognate: Higher Education), Oklahoma State University
- M.S., Human Development and Family Science (emphasis in Adulthood and Aging), Oklahoma State University
- B.S., Human Development and Family Science, Oklahoma State University
Gordon, S.R., Elmore-Sanders, P., & Gordon, D.R. (2017). Everyday practices of social
justice: Examples and suggestions for administrators and practitioners in higher education.
of Critical Thought and Praxis, 6(1), 68-83. Retrieved from http://lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1125&context=jctp
Dyke, E., Gordon, S.R., & Job, J. (2017). Oklahoma is a moving train: On Trump and
the (impossible) demand for ‘neutral’ classrooms in a red state. Berkeley Review of Education.
Retrieved from http://www.berkeleyreviewofeducation.com/cfc2016-blog/oklahoma-is-a-moving-train-on-trump-and-the-impossible-demand-for-neutral-classrooms-in-a-red-state
Bailey, W.A, & Gordon, S.R. (2016). Family caregiving amidst age-associated cognitive changes: Implications for practice and future generations. Family Relations, 65(1), 225-238. (invited paper) doi: 10.1111/fare.12176