- Academic Units
Resource Support Services
We facilitate and provide administrative oversight for research and grant issues. Additionally, we support the preparation of applications for external funds to support research and for post-award administrative activities.
Key things to keep in mind when considering submitting a grant proposal.
1. All funding from outside sources must go through the grants/contracts routing process. Individual faculty may not directly submit a proposal to a funding agency.
2. Faculty are encouraged notify the grant manager that they are working on submitting a proposal. The grant manager will then pull the current RFP and go over the RFP to make sure they are up-to-date on issues that might impact either the budget or the documents required for a complete submission.
3. Once you have visited with the grant manager, he/she will create a template that fits the budget requirements for your particular grant. The grant manager will develop you budget for you and help with your budget justification document. Your budget should be finalized NO LESS THAN ONE FULL WEEK before the grant submission deadline.
4. New routing processes require that your final grant narrative and budget be routed NO LESS THAN ONE FULL WEEK before the grant submission deadline. No edits to the narrative or budget may be made once the routing has started. (note this is new)
General Support Information:
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosures need to be done yearly for all faculty, and the Human Sciences Research & Graduate Studies Office facilitates the process. The COI policy and required forms are available here. (hot link to http://compliance.okstate.edu/COI/coi-index)
Research Compliance (IRB)
The EHA Research Office assists faculty, students and staff in obtaining the necessary approvals to ensure compliance with all federal, state and University regulations governing the responsible conduct of research.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB): For research involving human subjects, please refer to the IRB Office (https://compliance.okstate.edu/irb/irb-index) for information regarding required investigator training (link Active) and application forms (link Active). Applications require the signatures of the PI(s) of the research and the PIs' advisor, if they are students.
Collected F&A Distribution
The College of Education, Health and Aviation currently receives 45% of the facilities and administrative costs (F&A) recovered from Sponsored Programs collected by the University.
EHA Research Contact Information:
EHA Research Administration
325B Willard Hall
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078