- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
2019-2020 EHA Scholarship Application: OSUTeach
This EHA scholarship application shall be completed by currently enrolled OSUTeach students. To qualify as an OSUTeach student, you must have declared a major in biological science, chemistry, geology, physics or mathematics AND elected the secondary teacher certification. If you do not meet these requirements, you are ineligible to apply for EHA’s scholarships for OSUTeach students.
- If you are a student-athlete, do NOT list any athletics participation, athletics leadership, athletics awards, intramural athletics, extracurricular athletics, or other athletics information on your EHA scholarship application. Per NCAA regulations, student-athletes who report athletic activities on their scholarship application may be ineligible to receive scholarship funds.
- All information provided on your EHA scholarship application is subject to verification.
- If you submit more than one scholarship application, only the most recent scholarship application will be considered.
- If you receive a request for additional supporting documentation, you must provide the requested materials within the designated time frame.
- Only students who are selected to receive EHA scholarships will be notified; Students who are not selected will not be notified.