- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
2019-2020 EHA Scholarship Application: Undergraduate
- If you are a student-athlete, do NOT list any athletics participation, athletics leadership, athletics awards, intramural athletics, extracurricular athletics, or other athletics information on your EHA scholarship application. Per NCAA regulations, student-athletes who report athletic activities on their scholarship application may be ineligible to receive scholarship funds.
- All information provided on your EHA scholarship application is subject to verification.
- If you submit more than one scholarship application, only the most recent scholarship application will be considered.
- If you receive a request for additional supporting documentation, you must provide the requested materials within the designated time frame.
- Only students who are selected to receive EHA scholarships will be notified; Students who are not selected will not be notified.