Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic
At this time the University is implementing a social distancing strategy due to the spread of COVID-19. In the interest of public health, and out of concern for the well-being of our students and clients, all counseling services through the OSU Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinics will be transitioning to telehealth services. Current clients can expect to be contacted by their provider regarding the specifics of this change.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Stillwater Clinic please contact the PIO front desk at email@example.com or (405) 744-3287. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Al Carlozzi Center for Counseling in Tulsa please contact Dr. Sarah Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (918) 594-8585. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Oklahoma State University Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic strives to offer high quality and cost friendly psychological and mental health services to students and residents of Stillwater and the surrounding communities.
Students in the Counseling Psychology and Master’s in Counseling programs receive training in this clinic.
405-744-6980 / email@example.com
Public Information Office (PIO)/Oklahoma State University/102 S. Monroe St.
(South of Human Sciences Building, North of North Murray Building)
Call or Text a 24-Hour Hotlines
- National Hopeline Network 1-800-442-HOPE (1-800-442-4673)
- National Suicide Prevention Line 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- Crisis Text LineText HOME 741-741
- Wings of Hope Crisis Line 405-624-3020
- Military OneSource (members & families) 1-800-342-9647
- Oklahoma Mental Health & Substance Abuse Crisis Line 1-800-566-1343
Additional Option for OSU Students:
Speak with the on-call counselor at University Counseling Services
- During business hours call 405-744-5472 or come to 320 Student Union
- After hours: Call Student Assistant by Mercy (SAM) 1-855-225-2726
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO): https://ucs.okstate.edu/scc/tao/index.html
University Health Services (consultations) 405-744-7665
Additional Option for OSU Faculty & Staff:
Employee Assistance Psychologist / 405-744-7665 / 1202 West Farm Road
ComPsych Guidance Resources https://hr.okstate.edu/benefits/hrEAP
We see clients by appointment during our clinic hours:
Monday – Wednesday, Friday: 9am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 8:30 pm
Summer clinic hours include Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 4:30pm.
* Some additional evening times may be available by appointment. Our clinic does not provide walk-in services.
Dr. Tom Berry / Director / Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic
In case of emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room:
Stillwater Medical Center ER / 405-372-1460 / 1323 W.6th St.