Faculty and Staff Resources
Resources and Support
The college and university provides ample services to ensure our faculty and staff have the resources and support needed to fulfill their duties and achieve personal and professional success
Take advantage of our duplicating and printing services.Contact us
Find helpful information related to human resources, purchasing, financial systems and more.Useful links
Research Support Services
Learn about federal, state and private funding sources for your research.
Use our online research participation and management tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are faculty and staff lounges located?
- Human Sciences: Reboot Center- 2nd floor Human Sciences West
- Who do I call to reserve a conference room?
- Who do I contact for help with my office phone or voicemail?
- Telecommunications – 744-7174 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are campus dining options?
- Where are family restrooms located?
- Human Sciences: First floor, North Wing
- Where are lactation rooms located?
- Morrill Hall 1st Floor
- McElroy Hall 111C
- Whitehurst 300A
- Engineering South 200B
- Physical Sciences 100D
- Facilities Management Services 130