Health Education and Promotion
The mission of OSU’s rapidly growing Health Education & Promotion (HEPR) program is to develop students who can provide preventative health services in community, corporate, or clinical settings. Students can choose between options in Public Health or Exercise & Health. We also offer a new Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program. Upon completion of their undergraduate degree, many students continue graduate study in academic fields like Health Education/Promotion, Applied Exercise Science, Public Health, and Physical Therapy. Graduates are also eligible to sit for the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) exam and the American College of Sports Medicine’s Health/Fitness Instructor certification exam.
- Society for Public Health Education; Washington, D.C.
- Tulsa Health Department; Tulsa, OK
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc.; OKC, OK
- Michael Johnson Performance; McKinney, TX
- Next Level Sports Performance; Golden, CO
- Ubuntu Youth Center; Ntunzini, South Africa
- Inverness Village; Tulsa, OK
- Med X of Estes; Estes Park, CO
- Total Health; Stillwater, OK
- Georgetown Hospital; Washington, D.C.