- Programs Menu
- Helpful Publications
- Success Stories
- For Financial Educators
- For Community Leaders & Policy Makers
- For Clients Seeking Coparenting Classes
- For Clients Seeking Food & Nutrition Information
- For Schools
- For Parents
- For Caregivers
- Enlace Latino (Español)
- Web Resources (External Links)
- FCS Educator Calendar (For internal use only)
The Oklahoma heat can be brutal – deadly, even. Now that temperatures are really heating up, it is important to know how to keep cool.
Click here for more info_____________________________________________________
When it comes to reducing home cooling costs during the summer, some people think adjusting the thermostat is all they can do.Fortunately, there are several things that can help put a dent in the cost of keeping a home cool, said Gina Peek, Oklahoma State University Extension housing and consumer specialist.