- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
The applicant must:
- Have obtained an associate degree/diploma in nursing from an accredited program/school
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in all college course work
- Hold a current and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in Oklahoma or designated state of residence in the U.S. (list license number on RN to BSN program application)
Students may apply to the program prior to completing their prerequisites; however, students are required to complete their prerequisites prior to starting the BSN courses with the exception of the D and I credit courses. These prerequisites are required as part of degree completion.
Acceptance into the program without full completion of application materials and prerequisites will be provisional. Students who fail to meet the provisional acceptance terms will forfeit their seat in the program and will need to reapply for consideration for subsequent terms.
OSU RN to BSN Applicant Checklist
- Oklahoma State University- Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma State University- Institute of Technology
- Tulsa Community College
- Redlands Community College
- Northern Oklahoma College
Nursing students from OSU-OKC and OSU-IT will be granted provisional acceptance to the program and, upon meeting the eligibility requirements, will attain full acceptance. Priority will be given to any eligible RN who has graduated from either OSU-OKC or OSU-IT.
How to Apply
- Select Start My Application
- Choose the most appropriate transfer option under Admission Type. The RN to BSN program is a program available for transfer students only. Applicants must have obtained an associate degree/diploma in nursing from an accredited program/school
before entering the program.
- Submit ALL official college transcript(s) to:
Oklahoma State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
219 Student Union
Stillwater, OK 74078
OSU accepts official transcripts delivered electronically from the institution or by mail in a sealed envelope from the institution. This applies to OSU-OKC and OSU-IT applicants as well. Applications submitted without an official transcript from each institution attended will not be considered.
- Do not pay the application fee until you receive notice of your admission to the RN
to BSN program. Your Application for Undergraduate Admission will first be reviewed for admission
to Oklahoma State University. If admissible, you will be admitted to the Bachelor
of University Studies (BUS) online degree program until your application is further
reviewed and evaluated for admission into the RN to BSN program. Once you are admitted
to the RN to BSN program, a link will be provided on your status portal to pay the
$40 application fee. If provisionally admitted to the RN to BSN program, you may
complete curricular prerequisites for the program online as a BUS student.
- Applications remain open for both Summer and Fall 2020.