3D Design: Digital Product Creation Certificates
Three Professional Certificate Programs
Led by Experienced Instructor
These courses will be led by instructor Diane Limbaugh who has taught at OSU for more than a decade and provides industry insight and experience as a technical designer and owner of her own fashion brand.
Launching Fall 2023
3D Apparel Designer
- Build 3D prototypes and samples executed to reflect your design concept
- Create accurate, detailed, high-quality renderings quickly and efficiently
- Understand technical sketches, illustrations of construction details and multiple product views
3D Apparel Technical Designer
- Learn pattern making, block development and grading
- Understand digital pipelines and how they relate to the product development cycle
- Gain digital asset management (DAM) software experience including digital file management and attribution
"3D Digital Product Creation is transforming the world of fashion for both students and the industry alike. As a student, learning to work in 3D has been a valuable tool that helped me become a more informed designer. I am able to visualize, validate and approve a digital twin before ever sewing a stitch. The program has been user-friendly, intuitive and allowed me the flexibility that I needed to create what I want in 3D. This software has presented me with new opportunities, and I am excited to see what's next."
Fashion Design and Production Graduate Class of 2023