- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
International Studies: Costa Rica
Environment & Culture in Costa Rica
This freshman-focused travel course is designed to spark your sense of adventure and natural curiosity, traits that will carry you throughout your college experience toward the realization of your personal and professional dreams. A safe, well-supervised travel experience, HS 2080 is available to all freshmen enrolled in the colleges of Education, Health & Aviation, and Human Sciences. This annual, Spring Break travel course takes students and faculty leaders on an unforgettable journey. Together, you’ll explore the breathtaking landscapes, rich culture, and unique biodiversity of Costa Rica’s abundant rain forests. Dazzling displays of color and sound will ignite your senses and stir your sense of wonder as you take your first, bold steps toward the bright orange future that awaits you.
- Limited to freshmen enrolled in the College of Education, Health, & Aviation and Human Sciences.
- Designed for EHA & HS freshmen and especially suited for first-time, international travelers.
- Scholarships and grants are available.
- $1,500 discount for the first 15 EHA & HS students who register.
- Watch a video from this travel course, created by an OSU student-participant.
- Registration Deadline: Dec. 6, 2019
HS 2080 (1 hour)
Total Program Cost
Tuition Fee: $220
Program Fee: $3,195*
Additional Expenses: $200**
*Price may vary by booking date
**Flight costs vary by purchase date; Snacks/Souvenir costs vary by student preference
For more information:
Dr. Cossette Armstrong
Dr. Susie Popplewell
|International Studies Home|