- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
School Psychology Center About
Our services aim to maximize the academic, social, emotional, and behavioral success of children, adolescents, and young adults aged 0-21. School psychology faculty supervise Ph.D. students in offering a wide range of assessment, intervention, and consultation services to students, families, and schools.
- Comprehensive psychological and educational assessment and diagnostic services for children, teens, and college-age students aged 0-21
- Including, but not limited to Learning Disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, Behavioral and Emotional Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and Giftedness
- Functional behavioral assessments and manifestation determinations
- All diagnostic assessments can be used for special education eligibility evaluations, as specified in the Oklahoma Policies and Procedures in Special Education guidelines.
- Consult with teachers, school-based psychologists and other professionals and parents to address students’ academic and social, emotional, and behavioral concerns.
- Develop and monitor behavior plans and interventions for individuals and classrooms
- School-wide or class-wide academic screening, data collection, interpretation, and management as specified by No Child Left Behind, and as needed for Response to Intervention assessment
- Participate on school building-level problem solving teams and other parent, teacher and multidisciplinary team meetings (e.g., MEEGS, IEP)
- Individual, family, and group therapy for maximizing the academic success and social, emotional, and behavioral functioning of children, teens, and young adults
- Parent training classes for both individual parents and groups
School Psychology Center
111 PIO Building
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 7078