- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
About the College of Education, Health and Aviation
An integral part of Oklahoma State University’s Land-Grant mission, the College of Education, Health and Aviation is fully committed to improving the lives of children, adolescents, adults, families and communities.
The College enrolls nearly 2,800 students, and has 101 tenure-track faculty members. The college’s graduate programs have been ranked among the top 75 of Best Education Schools in the country by U.S. News & World Report. Courses and degree programs are offered on the main Stillwater campus, the Tulsa campus and the Oklahoma City campus.
Four schools – the School of Kinesiology, Applied Health and Recreation, the School of Teaching, Learning and Educational Sciences, School of Community Health Sciences, Counseling and Counseling Psychology and the School of Educational Foundations, Leadership and Aviation – comprise the OSU College of Education, Health and Aviation.
College Overview (PDF)
College of Education, Health and Aviation Mission:
The College of Education, Health and Aviation, a community of scholars, prepares and develops professionals who facilitate life-long learning and enrich quality of life for individuals in diverse settings. The College leads in the generation of knowledge in our professional areas and advances professional development through teaching, research, and outreach.
College of Education, Health and Aviation Vision:
The College of Education, Health and Aviation will serve as a recognized leader for education-related academic programs in the United States, and will contribute significantly to the educational and career accomplishments of Oklahoma’s people.
The College of Education, Health and Aviation holds nine national accreditations & certifications for it's programs:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- National Recreation and Park Association/American Association for Leisure and Recreation (NRPA/AALR)
The College of Education, Health and Aviation Centers and Clinics:
- CERE: Center for Educational Research and Evaluation
- Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic
- CRSTL: Center for Research on STEM Teaching & Learning
- Oklahoma Center for School Business Management
- OLLI: Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- OSU Flight Center
- OTRAC: Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Assistance Center
- Randall & Carol White Reading and Mathematics Center
- School Psychology Center