The Center for Family Services is focused on solving problems in relationships and between people. We want to increase understanding of family roles, patterns, goals and stages of development.
- Family therapy
- Couples and marital therapy
- Individual therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Parenting classes
- Divorce adjustment counseling
- Remarriage and step-family counseling
- Screenings for depression, anxiety, ADHD and drug/alcohol abuse
- Filial therapy
- Child and adolescent therapy/play therapy
- Premarital counseling
- New parenting classes
- Co-Parenting for Resilience (Oklahoma court-approved class for divorcing parents)
Eligibility and Fees
We provide services for all individuals, couples and families. Fees range from $10 to $75, depending on income and family size. Currently enrolled OSU students receive the first four sessions for free and then pay $10 per session.