- Find Your Major
- Academic Units
- Apply Now
Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic
The Oklahoma State University Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic strives to offer high quality and cost friendly psychological and mental health services to students and residents of Stillwater and the surrounding communities.
Students in the Counseling Psychology and Master’s in Counseling programs receive training in this clinic.
405-744-6980 / email@example.com
Oklahoma State University / PIO Building / 102 S Monroe Street
(south of the Human Sciences Building)
Call or Text a 24-Hour Hotlines
- National Hopeline Network- 1-800-442-HOPE (1-800-442-4673)
- National Suicide Prevention Line- 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- Edwin Fair - Stillwater Crisis Line- 1-800-566-1343
- Crisis Text LineText HOME- 741-741
Additional Option for OSU Students:
Speak with the on-call counseling at University Counselor Services:
- During business hours call 405-744-5472 or come to 320 Student Union
- After-hours call OSU Police 405-744-6523 and ask to speak with the on call counselor
Additional Option for OSU Faculty & Staff:
Employee Assistance Psychologist / 405-744-7665 / 1202 West Farm Road
We see clients by appointment during our clinic hours:
Monday – Wednesday, Friday: 9am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 8:30 pm
* Some additional evening times may be available by appointment. Our clinic does not
provide walk-in services.
Dr. Tom Berry / Director / Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic
In case of emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room:
Stillwater Medical Center ER / 405-372-1460 / 1323 W.6th St.