MS in Teaching, Learning and Leadership, option in Science and Mathematics Education
MA in Teaching, Secondary Science
PhD in Education, option in Mathematics Education
PhD in Education, option in Science Education
- Successful completion of a rigorous master’s degree program.
- Demonstration of superior writing skill.
- Indication of ability to conduct original research.
- Clearly articulated goals and objectives that are consistent with the desired degree option.
- Strong endorsement by professional references who can address applicant’s academic ability.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the field of specialization.
- Appropriate GRE or MAT score.
Leveling work and standards for technological competence.
Applicants must have appropriate background experiences specified for degree option. Students will be expected to use technology resources appropriately in course projects assignments and research. Admissions committees may stipulate that an applicant without particular background complete additional leveling coursework.