Dietetic Internship Application Process
Application to the OSU Dietetic Internship program is a four-part process.
- Apply to the Dietetic Internship through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS).
- Meet additional requirements for the OSU Dietetic Internship program
- Register with D&D Digital to complete the computer matching process
- Apply to the one of the following OSU graduate programs: MS in Nutritional Sciences or Master of Public Health
Selection Criteria for Applicants
The following criteria are considered in selecting interns for the OSU Dietetic Internship:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with verified completion of the Didactic Program in Dietetics within the past five years
- Minimum cumulative and science grade point averages of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Admission to one of the following OSU graduate programs: MS in Nutritional Sciences or Master of Public Health
- Varied work experiences in clinical and food service settings are preferred