Research, Evaluation, Measurement & Statistics
The School of Educational Foundations, Leadership and Aviation offers both masters and doctoral degrees in Research, Evaluation, Measurement and Statistics (REMS) under the educational psychology umbrella at the OSU Stillwater and Tulsa campuses.
Coursework includes theoretical and applied statistical methods in education, psychology and social sciences, with additional coursework in educational psychology and a cognate area of the student’s choice.
Graduates are prepared for employment as professionals in fields of educational research and evaluation.
- Staff members in research and evaluation divisions in public schools, government agencies and private corporations and foundations.
- College and university professors
- Directors of institutional research
- Directors of assessment
- Private consultant
- Psychometricians and professional employees at national testing companies
- Program Evaluation
- Educational & Psychological Measurement
- Statistical Methods & Analysis in Education & Behavioral Sciences
For employment disclosures related to our graduate certificate program, click here.
Dr. Jam Khojasteh / Program Coordinator
918-594-8226 / firstname.lastname@example.org